On Sunday, 3/31 any club or organization that has at least 6 volunteers present can help clean our county streets & make money for their group. Registration will occur at 2PM @ Ace Supply (Rt 9 & 52) after which safety vest, trash picker & road assignments will be made. Upon your return; food will be provided.
What better way to clean our highways & make money for your club/organization!
- Wed. April 3, 2019, 7 pm Atlantic County Advisory Board Meeting in Stillwater Build (2nd floor Freeholder meeting room). 201 S. Shore Road, Northfield NJ. Rear parking and entrance to the 2nd floor.
- Thurs. April 11, 2019, 11 am A C Regional Stand Down Steering Comm. Meeting at All Wars Memorial Building, 1510 Adriatic Ave. (entrance on New York Ave. Side of Building), Atlantic City, NJ/
- (Maybe) Thurs. April 11, 2019, 5 pm Easter Egg Hunt Committee Meeting at VFW Post 220. (basement) 1209 N. Cape May Ave (NJ-Route 50), Mays Landing, NJ 08330
- Sat. April 13, 2019 Atlantic County Veterans Advisory Board Historical Subcommittee’s FREE Trip; Tour of the Coast Guard Base in Cape May, NJ and food. Bus Departs at 9 am from the Northfield VA Clinic, 1909 New Road, Northfield, NJ. Returns no later than 2 pm. Contact Person: Michael D. Schenck, 609-501-6788, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tues. April 16, 2019, VFW District 16 Meeting, Refreshments 7 pm, Meeting 7:30 pm in Saint Mary's Episcopal Church, 118 W Bayview Ave, Pleasantville, NJ 08232. Rear Parking and Entrance
- Fri. April 19, 2019, Atlantic County, American Legion Meeting they will Nominate and Elect their 2019-20 Officers at American Legion, F. A. Funston Post 186, 101 French St., Hammonton, NJ 08037, Refreshments 6:30 pm, Meeting 7 pm.
- Thurs. April 25, 2019, 9 am to 2 pm Job Fair for Veterans at Casino Control Commission, Tennessee Ave. and Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08232.
- Fri. April 26 to Sun. April 28, 2019, 60th Annual American Legion Leadership College at the National Guard Training Center, Sea Girt, New Jersey.
- Fri. May 17, 2019, Atlantic County, American Legion & Auxiliary Installation of Officers and Memorial Ceremony at American Legion, Charles A. Hammell Post 28, 560 New Jersey Ave., Absecon, NJ 08201, Refreshments 7 pm, Installation of Officers 7:30 pm and directly afterwards Memorial Ceremony.
- Wed. May 22, 2019, 10 am to 3 pm Atlantic City Regional Stand Down at All Wars Memorial Building, 1510 Adriatic Ave. Atlantic City, NJ, Parking in Garden Basin Parking lot, a bus will shuttle you to and from the Stand Down.
- Sun. June 9, 2019, 7 pm Atlantic County, American Legion Boys State Delegates Orientation at American Legion, Rudolph-Elmer Post 158, 527 Philadelphia Ave., Egg Harbor City, NJ -8215
- Thurs. June 13 to Sat. June 15, 2019, 9 am American Legion Dept of NJ Convention, Wildwood Convention Center, Wildwood, NJ.
- Sun. June 16, 2019, Atlantic County, American Legion Boys State Delegates Registration into Rider University. At 6:30 am a Free bus will pick-up the delegates at American Legion, Rudolph-Elmer Post 158, 527 Philadelphia Ave., Egg Harbor City, NJ -8215 and transport them to Rider University.
- Sun. June 16 to Wed. June 19, 2019, 9 am DAV Dept of NJ Convention, Wildwood Convention Center, Wildwood, NJ.
- Wed. June 19 to Sat. June 22, 2019, 9 am VFW Dept of NJ Convention, Wildwood Convention Center, Wildwood, NJ.
- Fri. June 21, 2019, Atlantic County, American Legion Awards Presentation Ceremony and Meeting at American Legion, Harvey D. Johnson Post 295, 232 Mill Road, Northfield, NJ 08225. Refreshments 7 pm, Ceremony 7:30 and Meeting directly after ceremony.